Hoard is excited to announce our fourth week of winners in the #HoardVote community coin competition. We’d like to congratulate these two fourth-round organizations, teams, and communities:
- aXpire ($AXPR) is an ERP SaaS company building the world’s first blockchain-based spend management system called Resolvr, as well as a P2P task/job marketplace called MatchBX.
- Seal Network ($SEAL) is a blockchain-powered product authentication and services platform – building the infrastructure of authenticity.
We opened voting to active cryptocurrency communities who wanted their coin listed in the Hoard mobile wallet application and upcoming decentralized exchange (DEX). The aforementioned winners will receive priority coin support, being among the first listed for free with the help of our development team.
How do we choose the winners?
When selecting the winners for each #HoardVote round, we consider the following:
- Qualifying number of votes
- Enthusiastic community beyond just voting, including Telegram activity and social interaction
- Extensive documentation for developer audiences, including active open-source and GitHub involvement
- Solid alignment with the Hoard vision and initial focus on Bitcoin and Ethereum, particularly the ERC-20 standard used for smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain to implement tokens
Remember – the #HoardVote continues!
Keep encouraging your communities to vote, whether you’ve already won or not. We’ll continue to select new coins for initial and free listing over the coming weeks. In fact, we’ve extended the crowdsale and included a 20% token bonus for participants.
Remember, those who achieve a minimum of 5,000 votes will automatically have their coin status updated. This makes them eligible for a grand prize drawing that includes 50,000 HOARD tokens, 2 free Hoard Masternodes, and featured listings within the Hoard platform. Speaking of Hoard masternodes, the reward contracts have been deployed for testing. The momentum continues!
By the way, did you reserve your Hoard username yet? If not, act before somebody else grabs it.
Hoard, open source, and GitHub
By sharing our codebase with the development community, it’s as easy as adding a token’s logo to the wallet with two functions of code to allow organizations to submit your coin for inclusion — even if you don’t win the vote.
There’s still time to have your project included through the Hoard vote! Rally your communities for the next round. Remember, you can track the progress of your coin through our real-time leaderboard.