Hoard is excited to reveal our next coin listing #HoardVote winners. Congratulations to these two organizations, teams, and communities:
- CyberFM ($CYFM) provides listeners access to music that is not normally available within the “mainstream.” CyberFM comes from Mainstream for the Underground, a distributed ledger performance rights organization with a dual-token economy for radio as well as mainstream and independent artists.
- Electracoin ($ECA) is a decentralized proof-of-work (POW)/proof-of-stake (POS) cryptocurrency, which facilitates secure, fast, and extraordinarily low-fee peer-to-peer transactions.
We opened voting to active cryptocurrency communities who wanted their coin listed in the Hoard mobile wallet application and upcoming decentralized exchange (DEX). The aforementioned winners will receive priority coin support, being among the first free listing participants with the help of our development team.
How do we choose the winners?
When selecting the winners for each #HoardVote round, we consider the following:
- Qualifying number of votes
- Enthusiastic community beyond just voting, including Telegram activity and social interaction
- Extensive documentation for developer audiences, including active open-source and GitHub involvement
- Solid alignment with the Hoard vision and initial focus on Bitcoin and Ethereum, particularly the ERC-20 standard used for smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain to implement tokens
Important listing factors to know and address
We are thrilled to see so many contenders reaching eligibility status in the #HoardVote by encouraging community members. We’re currently reviewing all of the qualified listing candidates to determine which to potentially add next.
As noted in the rules and previous blog posts, 500 votes does not ensure an automatic listing. By reaching this level, it serves to inform us about the coins and communities to review and consider for inclusion. Factors that present listing challenges and should be addressed include:
- Limited or no product/beta
- Private or barren code repositories
- Low trading and/or transaction volume
- Minimal community support
While Hoard is making a commitment to include as many qualified tokens as possible, we will continue to be selective. Voting will remain open until otherwise noted, as we facilitate more interactions and collaborations with impressive teams, organizations, and efforts.
The #HoardVote continues!
Keep encouraging your communities to vote, whether you’ve already won or not. Remember, those who achieve a minimum of 5,000 votes will automatically have their coin status updated. This makes them eligible for a grand prize drawing that includes 50,000 HOARD tokens, 2 free Hoard Masternodes, and featured listing opportunities.
Have you pre-registered your Hoard username yet? If not, act before somebody else grabs it.
Hoard, open source, and GitHub
By sharing our codebase with the development community, it’s as easy as adding a token’s logo to the wallet with two functions of code to allow organizations to submit your coin for inclusion — even if you don’t win the vote.
Last week of the Hoard crowdsale